Primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance at the entire property.
- Operate and maintain the properties mechanical systems in a manner, which protects, maintains and improves the value of the owner’s asset.
- Assist the Operations Manager with implementing and monitoring hazard control, team safety practices, and ensure compliance with local codes and regulation to ensure the passing of the compliance portion of the operations audit.
- Assist the Operations Manager with developing energy improvement plans for the property; Operate the energy management systems to maximize energy efficiency.
- Maintain lighting systems ballasts and lamps.
- Perform minor plumbing repairs.
- Perform general carpentry repairs.
- Perform Graffiti removal and touch-up painting.
- Comply with all policies for safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Comply with all safety procedures.
- Participate in ongoing technical, safety and operational process training programs.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at URL blocked - click to apply.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at URL blocked - click to apply