Our client is seeking an Application Development Team Leader for a permanent/direct hire hybrid position in the Marlborough, Massachusetts.
Qualified candidates may email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Application Development Team Leader
- Ensuring application development teams deliver high quality services, applications, systems and data.
- Lead the management of application development efforts for planned projects in a highly regulated environment.
- Ensure that all internal applications are documented and working optimally.
- Collaborate with the Project Office and other Information Systems leadership to understand overall product roadmap, priorities and business needs.
- Day to day management of Application Developers, including senior level personnel in a Microsoft full-stack C#/.NET environment.
- Candidates should have sufficient knowledge of software development processes and code development to provide guidance, leadership and expertise to their team.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 4-year degree in Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Information/Business Systems.
- Minimum of 4 years of technical leadership or team lead role.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience programming with C#, .NET, MS SQL Server
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing and growing a team.
- Financial/Banking Industry experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Application Development Team Leader
- .Net Framework
- Business Requirements
- Business Systems
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Computer Programming