To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Integrity Staffing Solutions, Inc • Reno, NV
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Date: 6/20/2019 12:00:00 AM
Recruiting Account Manager
Do you love to connect your local community and local work opportunities?
Are you driven to detail and making sure each role is filled with the right candidate?
Are you ready to lead a team?
We are looking for a Recruiting Manager to support multiple client needs.
This includes team motivation, producing results and exceeding your own expectations.
You thrive in details and yet have the ability to challenge the status quo. You are accountable to service level commitments and you care about expanding relationships for your candidates and your clients and your team. This position reports to the Branch Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee Recruiters and Administrative functions in a branch to ensure efficiency and achieve desired results (includes management of staff who support the workload in these functions)
- Ensure Hiring Compliance are met (fill rate, time to fill and turnover) in our ATS
- Ensure payroll is received from clients and/or associates and is processed and correct for all candidates out working within the required deadline
- Associate Satisfaction – Interview, On-Boarding, Contact Throughout Assignment, Check In, Termination and, Performance Management
- Client Satisfaction – Through Weekly Client Service Calls and Monthly in Person Check-Ins.
- Expand client relationships by adding placements and increasing gross profit in current accounts
- Client and Associate Retention, including developing recruiting & service plan for new clients
- Correlate client communication related to recruitment needs with Recruiting team (such as a change in job order, start date, interview, assignment completions
- Develop a strategic recruiting plan for office such as local networking with colleges, vets, etc.
- Recruit by sourcing, screening, interviewing and recruiting talent via traditional and non-traditional resources.
- Managing and attending job fairs both in-house and off-site
- Ensure client background check and drug testing matrix is being followed
- Responsible for clearly identifying client hiring needs and using independent judgment to make a hiring decision based on your understanding of client requirements and candidate fit.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of staffing recruiting experience in high volume accounts
- Experience with Commercial Staffing and temporary staffing required
- Experience developing and executing customer retention programs
- Experience with ATS/CRM/VMS
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite and internet search engines
- Experience with social media recruiting
- Regular in person attendance is required
Ready for your next Opportunity?
To apply for one of our opportunities offered by ISS, please click the apply button and then follow the steps following the application.
ISS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER