To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgefield Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Linux System Admin - Bilingual (Korean and English)
WOONGJIN, INC. • Ridgefield Park, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WOONGJIN Inc. is looking for a Linux System Administrator. Our client is a well-regarded multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
WOONGJIN Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Responsible for deployment and management support of Linux x86 (Red Hat Preferred)
- Perform Capacity and Performance Management
- Must be able to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Efficient communication with different groups
- Follow Change Control; based on process guideline (ITSM)
- Perform off-hours maintenance as required and on-call support
- Develop/detail technical specifications and provide technical direction
- Experience working with Linux (min 5 years, RedHat preferred, certifications a plus)
- Knowledge of the Linux kernel and kernel modules
- Experience with Raid Manager Software like AIX LVM
- Familiarity with open source tools, monitoring systems
- Experience with Web server administration (Apache)
- Experience configuring HA clusters with RedHat Enterprise Linux HA Add-on
- Working exposure to networked storage (SAN, NAS)
- Perform installations/patching of operating systems, software installation, and system backups - data recover
- Ability to create scripts to automate tasks (Bash, Python...)
- Hardware troubleshoot (Dell, HP) tracking, resolution, and routine maintenance (firmware/security updates)
- Working in structured change management processes, ability to follow internal rules and regulations
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.