To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgefield Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Linux System Admin - Bilingual (Korean and English)
WOONGJIN, INC. • Ridgefield Park, NJ
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WOONGJIN Inc. is looking for a Linux System Administrator. Our client is a well-regarded multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
WOONGJIN Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Responsible for deployment and management support of Linux x86 (Red Hat Preferred)
- Perform Capacity and Performance Management
- Must be able to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Efficient communication with different groups
- Follow Change Control; based on process guideline (ITSM)
- Perform off-hours maintenance as required and on-call support
- Develop/detail technical specifications and provide technical direction
- Experience working with Linux (min 5 years, RedHat preferred, certifications a plus)
- Knowledge of the Linux kernel and kernel modules
- Experience with Raid Manager Software like AIX LVM
- Familiarity with open source tools, monitoring systems
- Experience with Web server administration (Apache)
- Experience configuring HA clusters with RedHat Enterprise Linux HA Add-on
- Working exposure to networked storage (SAN, NAS)
- Perform installations/patching of operating systems, software installation, and system backups - data recover
- Ability to create scripts to automate tasks (Bash, Python...)
- Hardware troubleshoot (Dell, HP) tracking, resolution, and routine maintenance (firmware/security updates)
- Working in structured change management processes, ability to follow internal rules and regulations
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.