Experis - A Manpower Company engaged with one of the Software development company. We are currently helping our client to identify a Data Engineer. Someone who like to put their career towards new/advanced technologies. Great Environment and company culture to work with!!
Duration: Full-time (Direct Hire).
Location: Austin, TX.
Title: Data Engineer
- Data Engineer will works in close collaboration with data-minded colleagues focused on back-end (microservice) development, business intelligence reporting, machine learning and artificial intelligence models.
- Will be participating in data architecture discussions to understand target data structures, required data transformations and inform architectural approach based on best practices for data processing.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working as a data engineer on enterprise-level data solutions.
- Should have experience in SQL and scripting for automation with Python, Perl or Ruby.
- Experience working with relational and unstructured databases and enterprise data warehouses, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server or Oracle.
- The Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Data Science, Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree in Information Management, Data Science, Analytics or related field.
- Expert in SQL and Python for scripting automation.
- Experience in building open source data pipeline systems such as AirFlow, Hadoop or Kafka.
- Medical Benefits (Health Insurance - Dental Vision etc.) 401K, Paid Time off, Vacation, Annual Bonus and much more!!
If interested, kindly apply to this job. We will reach out to you to discuss more in detail about this opportunity.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Perl (Programming Language)
Ruby On Rails
Sql (Programming Language)