To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
825 South Barr Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative / Clerical Professional
DLZ Corporation • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our mission is to build on our reputation for excellence by becoming the preferred architectural, engineering, and environmental firm. We focus on meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations and are known for our competence, integrity, and contributions to the people and communities we service and in which we live.Job Description
DLZ Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity in our Fort Wayne, IN office, we are looking for a new Administrative / Clerical Professional! The ideal candidate needs to be outgoing, high-energy and have excellent interpersonal skills. We look forward to the right person joining the DLZ team!!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and process contract documents including obtaining internal legal review and certificates of insurance.
- Assist in preparing contract specifications for projects.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as preparing mailings, process and prepare memos, correspondence, marketing materials, or other documents.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information or taking messages as necessary
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them as required.
- Provide information about DLZ, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform all work in a safe and responsible manner, in accordance with the Health and Safety Plan.
- Possess aptitude to act as a positive representative of DLZ and its core values.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 2 or more years office work, receptionist, or other relevant experience.
- Experience with computerized phone system preferred.
- Highly proficient with modern computer systems and software applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, use and navigation of tool bars and searches.
- Experience with Microsoft Publisher, InDesign or other graphic design software applications is a plus.
- Must have exemplary organizational, customer service and communication skills.
- Have a high level of dependability and an unwavering professional demeanor.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Be a highly motivated team player willing to take on new tasks!
Must provide salary requirements to be considered for this position!DLZ
At DLZ we offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program. We also offer an innovative wellness program including gym reimbursement!
DLZ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. DLZ fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws.