About the Company
- Growing company with opportunity for advancement.
- Great team environment- small family feel, very team-oriented.
- Very stable company, great place to work.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Controller and will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the accounting department.
- Accounts Payable functions including approval, processing, and payment of vendor bills.
- Reconciliation of bills and expenses to ensure completeness for month-end close.
- Daily cash reconciliation from ERP system to bank website.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records, as necessary.
- Assist with the month-end close processes.
- P&L analysis and account reconciliation.
- Identify process improvements and provide recommendations for implementation.
Preferred Qualifications of the Staff Accountant:
- 3 years' experience in Accounting
- Advanced in Excel
- Tech Savvy
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Accounts Payable
- Business Process Improvement
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Microsoft Excel