To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palm Desert, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • Palm Desert, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Manpower is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a client out in the Cabazon, Ca. A successful candidate in this role will be motivated in a fast paced manufacturing environment and being part of a strong team that is focused on delivering results.
Key responsibilities include but are limited to the following:
* Complete financial models and variance analysis weekly including: Production order, Variable labor, Maintenance and fixed factory overhead.
* Reconcile product costing in SAP
* Partner with the operations team to understand production variances and drive action
* Lead the monthly end process for production
* Lead and execute factory to ensure continuous improvement
* Assist in the annual planning and product costing process for a vertically integrated factory.
* Develop the factory fixed and variable budget
* Review master data in SAP and correct any errors
* Enter all update data on Companies program
* Reconcile the results of the factory cost run for accuracy
Key qualifications include:
* Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or other relevant business field preferred
* A minimum of 2 to 5 years of prior work experience in a similar Financial Role
* Experience with ERP systems (SAP preferred )
* Prior experience I the consumer product good industry desired, food or beverage company experience preferred
* Advanced computer skills with proficiency's in Word & PowerPoint and experienced analysis capabilities utilizing Excel (Adv. Excel desired -Vlook, pivot tables, etc.)
* Effective written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to build relationships
* Possesses excellent follow -up skills, detail orientation, sense of urgency, and strong work ethic
if you are interested forward your resume to Mayra.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or you can stop by the office Mon - Fri 9AM - 11AM or 1PM - 3PM, Make sure you bring to forms of documents.
Manpower is an EOE