Automotive Service Manager â Service Manager â Automobile Dealership Service Department â Auto Service Manager
Business is Booming at the Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships!Â Our family-owned and operated business is seeking a Dynamic Service Manager to join our world class service team.Â We have an immediate opening forÂ a Motivated, Seasoned, Service Department Manager. Â Â This is an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding career with a mission driven company.
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, professional environment with unlimited career growth potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a proven record of success with verifiable CSI scores?
- Do you have a desire to Succeed? Â
Then our company is the right fit for you!Â Join our Service Departments that are poised for Explosive Growth.
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware, New Jersey and the Eastern Shore area of Maryland.Â We have over 16 locations in the tri-state area.
- Extremely Competitive Salaries and BIG REWARDS
- Positive Management Support
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans, Disability, Cancer, Accident, & Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Service Manager Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide high quality customer service and satisfaction at or above company standards
- Maintain good working relations with factories
- Motivating, Coaching, and Leading a dynamic and high-performing service selling and technical team
- Effectively supervising and managing the work load and schedules of all service department associates
- Effectively operating the service department to achieve overall business performance objectives, including sales, productivity, and profitability goals
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs
- Ensuring the service department operates under safe conditions according to established policies and procedures and in compliance with federal, state, and other mandated regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Service Manager Â Qualifications:
- Must be results-driven, highly energized, customer service oriented LEADER
- Must have a passion for taking care of customers
- Excellent organization skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Dealertrack experience a plus!
- Proven record of success in dealership management and a strong understanding of vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Possess ability to lead a Service team to top-level performance and create a 5-star customer experience
- Computer experience
- HS Diploma required; college degree a plus; ASE or manufacturer certifications a plus
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."
Automotive Service Excellence