Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Below are the following requirements to qualify as a field technician for Tetra Tech:
- Current 40-hour HAZWOPER and 8-hour refresher certifications
- Two (2) years of experience overseeing disaster debris cleanup operations or at least three (3) years of experience overseeing and/or inspecting environmental cleanup or remediation operations.
- Ability to work 50+ hours a week
- Ability to use a smartphone
- Able to provide valid I9 documentation
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have proof of auto insurance
- Have a good driving record
For future employment opportunities, please like us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TetraTechDisasterRecovery/
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies