To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support/Customer Service Representative
Apex Systems • Austin, TX
Posted 1 month ago
* If you meet the below qualifications, please send a Word Document resume to email@example.com with 957251 in the subject line *
Customer Support / Customer Service Representative
Duration: Long term contract / ongoing contract
Location: Austin, TX
Will require occasional overnight work
Qualified candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Candidates must have a proven track record of excellent customer service
- Highly organized
- Ability to multitask
- Candidates must have the ability to adjust due to a rapidly changing work environment
- Effective in team environment
- Schedule flexibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motived and has the desire to progress within the company
- Call center experience
- Long term commitment is a plus
- Support external companies:
- Live face to face video support
- Scheduling TelePresence meetings
- Mailer management
- End user training
- Ongoing internal training
- Global communication
- Provide outstanding customer support to non-technical users
- Provide 24x7 support (Rotating schedules)
- Responsible for analyzing tickets, contacting the customer to relay pertinent information, incident remediation and/or escalation to Tier 1 Engineering if required
- Business casual dress code
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178