Hampton Inn Knoxville Turkey Creek Farragut
11340 Campbell Lakes Drive
Knoxville, Tennessee, 37934
About McKibbon Hospitality
From eachthoughtful business partnership to the personal details of a guest'sexperience, hospitality begins with us.
Across 8 decades of service, we'vedeveloped, owned and managed nearly 100 hotels, partnering with the largestproprietors in the industry. We measure success by the quality of our work andthe personal connections we make along the way. We guide every facet of hospitalitydevelopment and management - from site selection, financing and construction tohotel renovations, openings and operations.
Our legacy is built on a foundationof integrity, anchored in how we value our guests, treat our associates, and giveback to our communities. Every McKibbon associate receives on-the-job service,training, and development for career advancement. More often than not, thatcareer advancement happens right here at McKibbon, where more than half of ourleadership team members have been promoted from within. As we expand with newbrands and as more markets develop every year, the opportunities for growth areendless.
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Laundry Attendant?
The Hotel Laundry Attendant creates an experience for our hotel guestsby helping the housekeeping team offer a larger-than-home experience withwelcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean,comfortable and inviting environment. The Hotel Laundry Attendant is responsible formaintaining the cleanliness of all linens and towels, as well as assisting theroom attendants with stocking linen closets, carts, laundry removal andperforming other projects as assigned. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
ADay in the Life:
- You will arrive on time for scheduled shift.
- You will shake, sort out, and inspect all linen.
- You will operate all washers, referring to operating manual andsupervisor for specific information.
- You will report any malfunctioning of equipment to your supervisor.
- You will analyze all discards of stained and torn linens.
- You will keep track of linen wash daily.
- You will assist with the assembly and delivery of preparedlinens.
- You will report any discrepancies to your supervisor.
- You will complete production reports as required.
- You will wash empty drums and prepare them to be picked up forrecycle.
- You will wipe down equipment at the end of the day and assist incleanup of the area.
- You will carry out all reasonable requests by management.
IdealSkills & Qualities:
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules(i.e. Lockout Tag Out, JSAs), safety awareness information (MSDS), operationand maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Adequate vision capabilities, including close vision, distancevision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability toadjust focus
- Past experience working near moving mechanical parts
- The ability to work when exposed to vibration
- The ability to work in high places
- The ability to work in a loud environment
- The ability to maintain organized log
- The ability to speak and communicate effectively to guests andassociates
- The ability to stand, walk, use hands to finger handle, feelobjects, tools, etc.
- The ability to perform a range of physical activities, includingclimbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crawling, etc.
- The ability to lift and/or move from 10-100 lbs.