To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
231 West Lockwood Avenue
Webster Groves, MO 63119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
McCallum Place - Business Office Coordinator - Saint Louis, MO
McCallum Place • Webster Groves, MO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Pull paperwork from the admissions department for all previous day admissions.
- Responsible for verifying insurance benefits for all potential and new admits
- Enter Inpatient/PHP and IOP patient benefit information obtained into the system.
- Pull the report to ensure all benefits have been loaded. Review to determine if benefits are required to be added into system for new patient
- Re-verify insurance benefits every 10 days to ensure benefits have not changed and enter information obtained into the system.
- Re-verify benefits at the end of every month to ensure patient benefits are still active.
- Facilitates the collection of patient payments, co-pays/deductibles by cash, check, or credit card at the hospital location. Log credit card payments onto credit card payment log.
- Enter unpaid estimated self-pay patient responsibility into the system.
- Create and maintain business office financial folder for all Inpatient/PHP/IOP admissions.
- File all UR paperwork into business office financial folder.
- Create and maintain Business office paperwork checklist to ensure all paperwork is included in patient financial folder.
Aditional Responsibilities as assigned, as needed
Education and Experience
- High School diploma
- Minimum 1 year experience working with health care revenue cycle management, preferably in area of billing and patient responsibility collections
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Annual physical, Hepatitis A shot series and Tuberculosis test required.
- Required to sit, stand, bend, stoop, walk, climb stairs and drive possibly for extended periods
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds with reasonable accommodation
- Work is performed in an administrative office setting, and residential settings
- Must have visual, hearing and learning capabilities necessary to perform the essential functions described above