Under very limited supervision with considerable latitude in assignment oversee verification of a mixed signal ASIC prior to tapeout.
- The candidate should be able to work as an independent member of the ASIC verification team working to provide technical assistance in code reviews, desktop reviews, etc..
- Job requires surveillance and to ensure that verification processes are being followed by the subcontractor's verification team including reviewing and helping subcontractor to develop a successful verification plan for tapeout.
- Job requires monitoring of progress that the subcontractor's verification team is making and, as an independent observer, reporting back to employer's management on the status at the subcontractor.
Technical Functional skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Candidate must have ability to successfully interact with subcontractor who is performing ASIC design verification, ASIC developers, and ASIC verification engineers, and management at the subcontractor and employer.
- Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and provide direction to subcontractor's engineers and technicians.
- Some weekends and evenings will be required.
- Masters or Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 10 years' experience.
- knowledge of large scale mixed signal ASIC design and verification process from requirements specifications, verification testing, PDR, CDR, RTA, RTP, RTF, RTL, RTM, RTC and tapeout signoff is a requirement.
- Experience with clock domain crossing analysis required.
- Experience with analog signals above 20GHz strongly desired.
- Project management and/or team management experience along with good interpersonal skills and communication skills is a requirement.
- Applicants should have experience with ASIC verification processes, procedures and tools for mixed signal designs.
- Direct experience with GLOBALFOUNDRIES FX-14 mixed signal designs is a plus.
Work Location: May vary between Anaheim, Aliso Viejo, and some remote work due to COVID.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.