To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Royalton, VT 05068
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Coordinator (LPN), Hospice - Full Time
BAYADA Home Health Care • South Royalton, VT
Posted 2 months ago
**This office is located in Norwich, VT on a full time basis.
BAYADA Hospice has a special purpose—to provide the highest quality end-of-life care so our patients can remain at home with comfort, grace, and dignity. Hospice focuses on a holistic team approach to providing care to patients and their families at the end of life. In addition to expert medical care and symptom and pain management, hospice services include social, emotional, and spiritual support to patients, families, and others who need support through the end-of-life process.
Our Vermont Norwich Hospice Programs office is seeking a Clinical Coordinator (LPN) to provide support to the office through customer service and clinical support tasks. If you are a caring, dedicated professional who possesses strong communication skills and a true desire to help others, this is the position for you!
Responsibilities for Clinical Coordinator (LPN) include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA Home Health Care and The BAYADA Way.
- Participate in coordinating the delivery of all services to ensure superior quality, under guidance of the Clinical Manager.
- Review clinical documentation to ensure consistent, accurate, high-quality services.
- Collaborate with other office team members to ensure that the most appropriate clinicians are assigned to each client.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing referral sources in conjunction with the community/clinical liaison through onsite visits to referral partners in the community.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Manager to ensure that all documentation is completed efficiently through each stage of the care delivery process, from start of care to discharge.
- Assist the Clinical Manager in ensuring field staff visits are accurate and timely including Home Health Aide
- Act as a client advocate. Communicate and collaborate with team members regarding client status, care plan and expected outcomes.
- Participate in the Infection Control Program by identifying and reporting infections and risks. Conduct investigation for infection trends and practice issues. Develop an action plan for improvement as needed.
- Participate in the hiring of field staff and interview process, as applicable
- Participate in the on-going education and development of field staff.
Qualifications of the Clinical Coordinator (LPN):
- Holds a current license in good standing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Prior health care, home care and hospice experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Demonstrated ambition to taking on more responsibility and growing past current position.
- Completed Nursing Skills Checklist and required competency assessments appropriate to client population.
- Competence in basic PC skills required to perform job functions.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 22 states from more than 340 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.