To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chico, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager, West
Watkins Wellness • Chico, CA
Posted 2 months ago
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager, West to join our Sales team!
IN A NUTSHELL
Are you a self-motivated, sales leader with the ability to drive business performance? The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) role provides consultative support to spa dealers within a designated territory by offering sales and marketing training to maximize their efforts as a spa retailer, while proactively selling Watkins spa and accessory products through the dealer channel. The ideal candidate will reside anywhere in the Northern, CA area, and will be responsible for HI, Northern CA, and Northern NV.
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you customer focused? You will establish and maintain relationships with Watkins existing and potential customers by providing consistent value through communications, dealer visits, training, and systematic follow up.
- Can you execute programs? You will be responsible for ensuring sales and marketing programs are implemented throughout your assigned region, coordinating with corporate Sales, Marketing, Dealer Support and other internal staff to ensure exchange of information and effective utilization of programs and materials.
- Are you goal driven? As the Regional Sales Manager you will work to meet the annually established sales targets by product category. You’ll also work towards established goals for new dealer signings by seeking out new business in designated open markets, determining if dealer change outs are warranted and developing new signings into productive Watkins dealers.
- Are you organized and detail-oriented? You’ll actively manage your territory through territory planning with regular updates to the North American Sales Manager (NASM) and senior management as determined.
- Are you solutions minded? You will work with your external customers and internal teams to ensure the resolution of delivery or technical problems that spa dealers may encounter in a timely manner.
- Can you present to others? You’ll provide sales and marketing training to existing spa dealers.
- Can you promote the business? You will attend local and national trade shows and promotional events when appropriate.
- Can you manage reports? You’ll maintain accurate records and submit required expense and status reports on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, as required.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's Degree or college-level coursework strongly preferred. The equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Five years' experience in wholesale and retail sales. Experience working with independent retailers and B2B environments is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in the Pool and Spa industry is strongly preferred; Experience working with consumer products is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current sales and merchandising techniques
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals on a regular basis. Demonstrated ability to motivate others, increase revenues, and work as a team essential.
- Proficient user in MS Office suite. Must be able to prepare reports, presentations, charts, schedules, procedures, and other data as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task, have strong attention to detail, and be organized are all necessary to be successful in this position.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be willing and able to travel approx. 120 days/nights per year. Valid driver's license with good driving record is required.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
At Watkins Wellness®, people matter. To help you, “Feel good. Live well™”, at work and at home, we provide a competitive package including: exceptional health and wellness benefits, paid time off, bonus, profit sharing, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more.
We look for candidates that exhibit The Watkins Way (always Ethical, endeavors to be Transparent, embraces Inclusion, welcomes Diverse backgrounds and perspectives, Accommodating, believes in Work-Life Balance, puts Safety First, Accountable, values Relationships, Passionate, Team Player, and Goal Driven).
The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Shift
Full or Part Time
Watkins (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.#CB, #MONS-WATKN