S2 Residential is looking to hire a Leasing Agent that will assist management in providing phenomenal customer service to current and future residents and will assist them in finding the apartment they desire.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Greet prospects, present your community, capture leases, and convert prospects to residents.
- Contribute ideas to the Management team on marketing the property and improving resident satisfaction.
- As a Leasing Agent, you’ll ensure that each resident experience is in line with S2 Residential’s mission and core values.
What you’ll do:
- Lease. Lease. Lease!
- Exceed our future and current resident experience. Engage with them!
- Greet, tour, show, close on all qualified future residents.
- Process income, rental, and employment to verify qualification standards.
- Perform outreach and online marketing. Engage and participate in Resident Events.
- Manage fair housing, regulatory and compliance related services.
- Walk the property and clean up the office and model apartments as needed.
Who you are:
- 1 year of experience as a Leasing Agent in a multifamily setting or 2 years’ experience in customer service experience
- Must be consistently detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to listen and understand goals.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Knowledge of ResMan a plus
- Valid driver license and auto liability insurance is required
- Must have reliable transportation
Your core values:
- Positive attitude
- Outstanding customer service; able to consistently surprise and delight our residents
- A true team player - willing to work and support at all levels
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday; 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday; closed, Sunday. The Leasing Agent position requires the ability to work weekends. Hours of operation are subject to change on time of year and based on the property’s needs and resident activities.
Ability to climb up to four flights of stairs to access apartments.
- Ability to walk several acres to tour community.
- Some lifting; up to 25lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods at a time.
Benefits we want to share with you:
- Competitive pay with bonuses
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Professional or Industry Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Apartment Rental Discounts
- Vacation Reimbursement
- Company-sponsored events & team outings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commissions- S2 has a competitive commission structure to reward you for your hard work
Your First Week:
- S2 Residential onboarding training program
- Compliance training courses
- Mentorship by peer who has graduated our mentor program
About S2 Residential:
S2 Residential is a team of exceptionally skilled and motivated professionals united around one goal: to create and maintain the best possible living experience for our residents. Since 2014, S2 Residential has been transforming communities in Texas, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, and Georgia. We are dedicated to creating one-of-a-kind apartment communities that residents fall in love with. At every S2 community, you’ll find team members dedicated to top-notch customer service.
- Listen. Everyone in the world has something to teach you. Let them.
- Be True. Demonstrate integrity with every word, every action.
- Keep Learning. Make every day a chance to improve yourself.
- Do Good. Whenever you get the chance to help someone, do it.
- Make it fun. Energy is contagious. Make sure yours if positively charged.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you! Send us your resume. For additional information, visit our career website at lives2residential.com/work-with-us .
S2 Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and participates in the E-Verify program to confirm employment eligibility in the United States.
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing