ProVantage Corporate Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a Field Manager to coordinate and administer the company's project implementation teams in the field to ensure the successful delivery of each client's staffing needs. In addition to coordinating the field operations, the Field Manager will provide support for the organization’s Project Managers, train and coach team leaders, and facilitate the resolution of employee issues. ProVantage is a national Retail Services Organization (RSO) specializing in providing retail services such as new store set-up, remodels, and/or merchandising services throughout the United States.
What We Stand For
What you do matters, experience ProVantage's employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our 5 Core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Innovate to Elevate
- We Before Me
- Grace Through Generosity
- Doing the Right Thing
Video of our Team in action: https://prov.cruxos.com/18nWyEtPc3
MUST HAVE RETAIL AND/OR RETAIL CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE, specifically with Nationwide Home Improvement Chains (Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, True Value, etc) and/or Nationwide Big Box Retailers (Wal-Mart, Target, BestBuy, etc).
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and management of multiple retail staffing projects with a focus on Nationwide big box retail stores; including, including, managing and training the on-site supervisors of each project.
- Interact with client contacts effectively to evaluate and assess the client's staffing needs.
- Evaluate and determine best methods to maintain good customer relations, including investigation and resolution of client/employee problems and issues
- Communicate effectively, verbally, and in writing, with client contacts, marketing, back-office operations, and our employees daily.
- Evangelize and enforce standard policies and procedures.
- Instruct on-site personnel on proper fixture build, merchandising, and steel shelving procedures and techniques.
- Training on-site on the proper use of company proprietary mobile app to track job progress and clock in/out employees.
- Manage and monitor operating metrics while diagnosing and improving procedures to improve operational efficiency and increase customer service performance.
- Work closely with on-site supervisors on project implementation, onboarding newly hired employees, safety, and training activities.
- Travel as required. Approximately 50-70% of your time will be on-site at the client location(s) to support client contacts and company supervisors throughout the country.
- Work may include supporting overnight shifts on-site or virtually (audio and video).
- 3 or more years of experience with multi-site operations in either Operations or Staffing Management. Multi-state experience a plus!
- Experience with Nationwide Home Improvement store projects.
- Experience with Nationwide Big Box Retail store projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred
- Experience with direct client interactions via site visits to corporate locations or in stores
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and relevant database programs
- Ability to organize and perform work efficiently; strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with labor
More info about ProV Hiring: https://prov.cruxos.com/4Ri27sFpu2
Similar Job Titles: stocker, customer care, guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk, leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate, greeter, merchandiser, merchandising, janitor, maintenance, custodian
Customer Relationship Management