SoluStaff is actively recruiting a SQL Developer/Analyst for it customer, a national manufacturing and distribution company, located in Radnor, PA. The SQL Developer/Analyst will be responsible for the development and enhancement of the customers ERP application (Infor Syteline), identifying systems and process improvements, and solving problems using a technical, hands-on approach resulting in improvement of business process design. This is a full-time position, with competitive compensation, health benefits, 401k retirement program, and PTO.Responsibilities
- Develop and enhance Syteline ERP applications with new or improved reporting, processes, and/or functionality.
- Drive matters to resolution with a strong focus on system/process improvement, execution of business objectives, and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Responsible for writing reports, query routines, and designing new applications.
- Data mining, data analysis, develops reports and queries for production, finance, sales, etc.
- Works with ERP structure and data to drive reports and application via SQL server.
- Analyzes technical and business requirements and translates them into system specifications.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or IT related field
- Demonstrated ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations with stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of SSRS, SSIS, data migration, and complex ETL design/deployment/tuning
- Minimum 2 years experience developing and customizing ERP applications.
- Experience with Infor Syteline is strongly preferred.
- Experience with business process re-engineering and workflow analysis.
- Experience in software development processes.
- Knowledge of system design and understanding of database design.
- Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced, agile team environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical aptitude.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, with attention to detail and maintaining confidentiality.
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements