Are you an experienced Healthcare Contract Negotiator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Healthcare Contract Negotiator :
- This candidate will be working with expansions and implementations for new states and counties linked with the health plans and handling all the vision requirements.
- They will be responsible for cold calling providers and getting them to join the Medicare or Medicaid certificate. There will be some data entry/tracking required utilizing Excel.
Requirements for a Healthcare Contract Negotiator :
- HS Diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience with insurance/provider contracts
Hours for this Healthcare Contract Negotiator Position: Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
Salary: $24/hr. Weekly paychecks!
Advantages of this Healthcare Contract Negotiator Opportunity:
- Fun and positive work environment
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and life
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Contract Negotiator
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.