You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Transplant Services / OTTR Systems Analyst
Transplant Services / OTTR Systems Analyst
Mar 20, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an experienced Transplant Services Systems Analyst to support the CareDx Ottr Complete Transplant Management suite of applications
Job responsibilities will include:
• Provide application build and support services for the CareDx OTTR suite
• Review and resolve break/fix issues in accordance with client’s documented Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Manage user provisioning – add, modify, delete users as necessary
• Facilitate application updates, server upgrades, and other regular maintenance as needed
• Troubleshoot integration issues, resolving in a timely manner
• Follow client’s documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes
• Build changes in the test domain, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client’s change control process.
• Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
• Troubleshoot errors and provide timely and high quality customer service
• Document issues and solutions
• Work with client users and functional teams as needed
• Escalate issues to the vendor as needed, and monitor vendor tickets for resolution
• Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work efforts
• Participate in 24x7 call rotation
After an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 2 to 4 weeks at the client site, work will be performed remotely.
3+ years’ experience in build and support of the CareDx Ottr suite
HL7 knowledge for troubleshooting interface errors as needed
Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to communicate resolutions to customers
In depth knowledge of transplant services workflows preferred
Strong customer service skills
If interested please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Transplant Services / OTTR Systems Analyst
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
- Customer Service
- Management Systems
- Problem Solving
- Service Quality
- Service Level Agreement
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g7tgjyr
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.