X-Energy is a small entrepreneurial Gen IV nuclear power plant and fuel design company that recently signed an award winning $2,500,000,000.00/7-years agreement with the US Department of Energy to complete the design, licensing, and construction of its compellingly safe and revolutionary design. We are aggressively staffing up with the worlds most ambitious and devoted talent who share our vision of providing carbon-free, safe energy to prevent destructive global warming. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work for a company intent upon dominating the free market by compelling its selection as the premier nuclear energy power plant of choice around the world for the 21stcentury!
Provides leadership to ensure the capture process leads to development of a commercial offering and agreement that best matches customers needs and X-energys interest.
- Leads capture team to develop, own and implement winning capture strategy and ground game plan for assigned commercial opportunity
- Leads customer and strategic partner engagements in pursuit of successful outcomes
- Refines and communicates, with relationship manager, customer value proposition that addresses customer needs
- Leads definition of contracting approach
- Creates strategic partnerships where necessary to support project proposal
- Leads capture team in developing and delivering winning proposals
- Leads commercial negotiations to close contracts
Minimum Education / Experience
- Bachelors degree in engineering or other related technical field, economics, or business; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years in nuclear or electric power generation industry including project development, project management, or large project business development including demonstrated experience negotiating large EPC or similar commercial contracts.
- Experience leading capture teams in developing and presenting winning proposals for large (<$500M) engineering, procurement and construction projects (EPC) or similar for power generation or process industries (petrochemical, etc.).
- Experience with commercial negotiations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
X Energy, LLC participates in E-Verify. Please visit the links below for more information about E-Verify and the protection of your Right to Work.
Right To Work Link:8867010417
E-Verify Participation Link:8867010417
- Business Development
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Value Proposition