To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11355 Southwest 84th Street
Miami, FL 33173
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
THE PALACE GROUP • Miami, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Kendall, Coral Gables & Homestead
Is looking for
Palace Renaissance & Royale
Assisted Living & Catered Living Community
11355 SW 84th Street Miami, FL 33173
Rated #1 in the US of all communities surveyed by CARF, 2016
The #1 Priority of this position is…
To care for residents in the community in a kind, loving, gentle and patient manner under the direction of the Director of Resident Care by performing the following duties with respect for the resident’s dignity and privacy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Care and supervise the resident’s Activities of Daily Living.
- Provide assistance in the resident’s personal hygiene and personal care in a safe and proper manner.
- Observe resident for any abnormalities or changes in condition and report to the Director of Resident Care or to the Assistant Director of Resident Care.
- Be friendly and supportive to residents; respond to resident’s needs and requests.
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Certified Nursing Assistant Florida Certification preferred or current CPR/First Aid card.
- Experience in working with geriatric residents in a similar type of setting.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English with good comprehension. Spanish preferred.
- Must be familiar with AHCA Regulations, State and Federal Laws.
- Able to operate equipment, including but not limited to, wheelchairs, walkers, pendants and wander guard.
- Basic math skills required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible, always on time, resourceful, very accurate and detail-oriented.
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on weekends, holidays & in emergencies
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.