To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Whitehouse Station, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Whitehouse Station, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Customer Service Representative in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey (NJ).
The main function of a Customer Service Representative is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical Customer Service Representative is responsible for determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. The Customer Service Representative may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 0-2 years customer service related experience required
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.