To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middletown, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hourly Maintenance Technician
AK Steel • Middletown, OH
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AK Steel is currently hiring Hourly Maintenance Employees at our Middletown, Ohio, operation. Hourly Maintenance Employees will perform a variety of maintenance functions throughout the plant.
- Perform all maintenance functions (mechanical and electrical) necessary to maintain all operating and service equipment using standard and specialized tools and equipment including mobile equipment and overhead cranes as required.
- Operate equipment in conjunction with repairs and provide assistance in operation functions as necessary to maintain the efficiency and continuity of operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Successful completion of Maintenance Assessment test
- Be 18 or older and have legal right to work in the U.S.
- A minimum of three years professional repair and troubleshooting experience with a certification from an accredited school/program – OR – Completed formal apprentice program.
- Mechanical/Troubleshooting experience
- Electrical – 120v minimum; prefer up to 480v; AC and/or DC experience
- Hydraulic – valving, piping, pumps, motors; controls system experience a plus
- Welding – Arc/Stick; Prefer mig, tig, 3G, 4G, & 6G experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status. The following links provide information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.