About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Non-Producing Mortgage Retail Sales Manager (SAFE)...In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Direct and Manage the sales activities of a retail branches to manage customer service, loan generation, and profitability
- Engage stakeholders and internal partners associated with the Mortgage Retail Sales functional area
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development
- Recruit, develop, and manage a sales team that generates quality loans compliant with company policies, procedures, and pricing strategies
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding resources, objectives, and operations of Mortgage Retail Sales team to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for functional areas with low to moderate complexity within scope of responsibility
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions of Mortgage Retail Sales team to meet low to moderate risk deliverables
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and multiple level managers as well as interact directly with external customers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Mortgage Retail Sales
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below
Required Qualifications, International:
- 4+ years of Mortgage Retail Sales experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of Leadership experience
Desired Qualifications:Job Expectations:
- Experience in Mortgage Retail Sales, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
We Value Diversity
- Maintain a broad understanding of Wells Fargo products, guidelines and pricing strategies.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) website ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Non-Producing Mortgage Retail Sales Manager (SAFE)) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position. Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service