Family in Langhorne, PA (19047) needs care 3 times per week for infant girl starting in October. Mom works remotely and needs a helping hand with baby while she is in meetings and with light chores around the house. Family would love someone who has knowledge of developmental skills for babies and is comfortable with preemies.
Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 10AM-3PM
Role and Responsibilities
Take care of the child. From play-time to nap-time, we expect our caregivers to be engaging and helpful.
Light chores around the house. It is not unexpected for families to need help with simple chores like dishes, washing babies laundry, picking toys.
From preparing baby's bottles or chopping veggies for dinner, simple meal prep may be asked of our caregivers.
We offer competitive starting pay, ranging from $15-$18/hour plus incentives and referral bonuses!
Why work for us?
- You focus on the work. We do the rest. You have a management team that has your back.
- No Hustle - It’s simple: we match you with families that need help.
- Regular Paychecks - plus incentives! No need to worry about asking to be paid or filing paperwork.
- A job that rewards you in every way.
- We offer an app-based tools to manage your availability and scheduling.
- Make a difference in the lives of children. Create relationships with a variety of families in your community. What we do matters for the children and families we serve.
- Gain resume-building employment with one of the nation's premier in-home childcare providers.
- 2+ years childcare, babysitter or nanny experience
- Vaccinated & Boosted for COVID 19 and up to date on all other vaccines
- A reliable, insured vehicle for travel to family homes is plus
- Minimum age of 18
- Hold a high school diploma/GED, or on track to graduate.
- CPR trained or willing to receive training
- Willingness to undergo a comprehensive background check
- At least two high-quality childcare references demonstrating at least 2 years caring for children
As we continue to monitor the progression of COVID-19, our top priority is the health and safety of our caregivers and families. We are following updates and guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local authorities, and staying informed on best practices.
Thank you for considering Jovie – the nation’s most complete resource for full-service nanny and professional babysitting services. Building Stronger Families®.
Powered by JazzHR
- Child Care
- Occupational Safety And Health