Preferred candidates will have experience with developing control solutions for complex audio visual systems. Candidates must have completed/passed Crestron Intermediate and/or AMX Programming 2 and have actual programming experience completing technical installation of audiovisual systems. CTS certifications are also preferred. Candidates should be experienced in coordinating with audio visual engineers and customers to develop touch panel designs. Ability to trouble-shoot complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems is required. This individual needs to be a team player with good communication and computer skill sets. Some travel is required.
Applicants must be prepared to submit sample work before interviews. The samples should include both small and large scale systems and be the best representation of the applicants work. All UI and working code files must be included for proper review. All sample work is destroyed and no portion is used outside of the review process.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- High school or equivalent education. College preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience doing control systems programming and onsite testing experience.
- Minimum of Crestron Intermediate Certificate/Training and/or AMX Control Programmer 2 Certificate/Training. Crestron Simpl+ and/or AMX Café Duet experience preferred. Crestron Fusion and/or AMS RMS experience preferred.
- Photoshop or equivalent graphical environment experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of standard software for DSP set-up, switcher set-up, etc.
- Ability to trouble shoot audio, video, control systems problems.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with basic networking.
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal).
- InfoComm CTS certification a plus.