Do you have a passion for seniors and want to make a difference? If so, then we want you. Here at Home Instead Senior Care we are looking for reliable, compassionate CAREGivers to assist our seniors in Lawrence and Mercer Counties, Pennsylvania. Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safely in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We offer the availability of day, evening, overnight and weekend shifts to meet your needs. Our CAREGivers receive competitive pay, performance incentives and a supportive work environment, with a career that has purpose.
As a CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care, you will:
- Provide Companionship & Home Helper Services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Washing and ironing laundry
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Provide Personal Services which could include:
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issue
- Provide Specialized Services which could include:
- Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
- Double Client Services
- Customized Shift
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
Join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation with current auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.