To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA 91403
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Federal Tax Senior Associate
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Federal Tax Senior Associate in Sherman Oaks, California (CA). Our client, a National CPA firm is seeking a Federal Tax Senior Associate. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities to our diverse client base
- Working in a highly interactive team environment you will participate in the tax planning and consultation process for clients, delivering an outstanding client
- Researching client issues and regularly communicating findings with Managers is a vital part of this role
- Mentoring Staff and interns will contribute to the continued success of the team
- As a Senior Staff you will be an integral part of the Tax team delivering outstanding client service while integrating in a dynamic team environment
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills and provide to the success of the firm
- BS in Accounting required, Master's in Taxation or LLM is a plus
- CPA or eligibility to sit for CPA required
- Minimum of three (3) years corporate tax experience in public accounting or corporate/public blend
- Working with the tax team to identify and resolve client issues. We inspire you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference in your role
- Ability to grow strong client and team relationships
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing both internally and externally
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites