We are currently seeking an RN to teach a NYS Certification Course for C.N.A.’s. Tentative Schedule: 4pm-8pm M-F: is FLEXIBLE with possible weekend rotations to cover course content (Clinical, Lab, Testing).
- Under the guidance and support of a NYS Certified C.N.A. Class Instructor, execute the NYS 100 Hour Training Curriculum for Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Install the 100 hour program, over a 5 to 6 week track, to 8 students maximum. Evening Course offering supports a greater opportunity for growth.
- Guide students to passing thresholds for clinical competencies, course work, and testing.
- Direct supervisor and educator for students.
- Inspire new students to embrace healthcare basics, long term care culture, and Grand Service Standards.
- NY State RN License.
- Established success in teaching and training staff and/or students.
- Motivated delivery of content and exceptional grasp of teamwork essentials.
The Grand Story: Combining beautiful residences with modern amenities, The Grand Healthcare System provides a range of accommodations that go above and beyond your expectations. Our soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a small part of what makes our unique all-inclusive health facilities a preferred destination for high quality healthcare.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Graphics Animation System For Professionals
Long Term Care