Trillium is seeking a Sales Representative to join their team!Trillium Construction, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking a Sales Representative for our Construction Management Division to represent the Western Region.
Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, The Construction Management Sales Representative will be responsible for:
• B2B sales
• Creating and growing new sales accounts for leadership roles within the Construction Industry
• Managing and building relationships with prospective clients
• Managing existing accounts
Supervising and coaching 1 or more recruiters
• Other critical sales functions
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• We offer a great compensation package that includes a base pay + uncapped commissions, reimbursable business expenses, comprehensive BC/BS healthcare and paid time off!
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Top Performers Sales Incentive Trip – previous locations include Mexico and the Dominican Republic
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates. Single coverage rates start at less than $100 per month. Our family coverage is less than $250 per month.
•Based on annual revenue
If you’re interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply today!-High school diploma or GED
-Previous service industry experience
-Proven track record of success in prior roles
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 739037
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.