To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Michael Baker International • Cambridge, MA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world’s infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 3,000 employees in 100 offices worldwide, we provide a full continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security management and intelligence solutions.
Michael Baker International understands that people require choices in where they want to begin to build a sustainable future. For more than 75 years, Michael Baker International has maintained an entrepreneurial work environment that fosters great careers, which ultimately has brought great success to the organization. Michael Baker offers many opportunities to help you grow professionally to build your career. Whether it is in Finance, IT, Human Resources, Technology, Communications, Proposal Production, Legal or our National Practice and Market segments, take your next step with us and help make a difference in the lives of those you work with and those we serve.
The Administrative Assistant will operate multi-line telephone system to route incoming calls to the appropriate party and greet and direct visitors. Responsibilities include:
- Overall support of the Cambridge, MA office staff on a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Logging and processing Vendor Invoices and mailings.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Assist as necessary with editing, printing, scanning and assembly of reports or marketing/proposal submittals.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials.
- Inventory and order basic office supplies.
- Register staff for events and make check requests.
- Answers and screens manager's telephone calls and arranges conference calls.
- Organizes and maintains file system and files correspondence and other records.
- Process Fleet mileage logs.
- Assist with on-boarding new hires.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You’ll need a GED or High School diploma and 4 -10 years of related work experience is preferred.
- You’ll need to have excellent communication skills for internal associates and external clients; have experience in general office support to include organization, filing, maintenance of document library, etc.
- Basic knowledge of spreadsheet, word-processing and presentation software.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load.
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal, are essential to success in this role.
- Notary Public a plus