$23.75 to $27.50 hourly
OfficeTeam currently has an open position for a determined Administrative Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing their career. You will perform a number of different administrative and office support duties in this Administrative Assistant position. Do you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. This Administrative Assistant role is a short-term temporary opportunity and is located in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
What you get to do every day:
- Receive and tend to visitors
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Navigate through word processing, filing, and faxing
- Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Ability to use the internet for research
If you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in an innovative environment, we would love to hear from you - please send your resume directly to julie.duernberger for consideration! An applicant will be selected by the end of the week. Apply today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Setting Up Files