Tandem is a certified mailing facility compromised of a diverse and dynamic workforce of individuals of all abilities, backgrounds, and lifestyles. If you are looking for an open environment in which you are valued and can grow as part of the mail service industry, we want to meet you!
No experience necessary. We will train you!
This is a Monday through Friday 10 am – 7 pm full-time position.
Oversee the daily processing of first class and standard mail.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Operates and sweeps MLOCR (Multi Line Optical Character Recognition reader)
- Oversee quality control process for first class presort mail
- Coordinate with Standard Mail Supervisors scheduling of special mailings on MLOCR
- Able to finalize first class presort mail and deliver to Post Office
- Provides back up for all route drivers
- Perform extra pick ups and deliveries in box truck as necessary
- Coordinates fleet services and preventative maintenance
- Communicates quality and service issues to Production Manager
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of mail preparation
- Ability to drive van, box truck, and forklift (training provided)
- Technical knowledge of automated mail processing equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Leadership experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Valid Driver’s License
(In August 2022, the company names “Post Masters, Blue Octopus Printing, and DOMA Document Solutions,” providing print, mail, and digital solutions to customers were rebranded as Tandem Solutions, or Tandem for short. These three entities, housed under AWRC, Benchmark Human Services’ not-for-profit sister company, look forward to partnering with customers and new team members under this new identity moving forward. To be clear, nothing has changed except the brand name. The work remains the same, the management and ownership remain the same, and most importantly, the team and mission remain the same.)
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Customer Service
- Forklift Truck
- Occupational Safety And Health