To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Floor Care Tech-LGMC Housekeeping-Full Time
Lafayette General Health • Lafayette, LA
Posted 1 month ago
Location: LGMC Housekeeping
Work Type: Full Time
Performs routine cleaning and maintenance of assigned floor care areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
• Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to hospital and departmental annual training commitments.
• Utilizes electrical motorized floor equipment for routine maintenance of resilient floors and carpets.
• Will provide routine cleaning maintenance of all equipment used.
• Expected to report all faulty equipment promptly.
• Maintains compliance with LGMC standards of operation. Maintains all records and reports necessary to regulations and codes.
• Maintains compliance with all requirements of Federal, State and local regulations and guidelines including the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended.
• May function as an assistant in special floor care projects, and may function as a project leader for specific assignments.
• Assist with Housekeeping duties as needed.
• Assist in waste removal as assigned.
• Performs all other related duties.
Read, write and understand English. Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively. Ability to apply elementary math functions. Ability to work well under time constraints. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
x Electric Roto x Provac x Wet/Dry Vac
x Battery Burnisher x Ride-on Scrubber x Ride-on Sweeper
x Cord Burnisher x Provac LB x Auto Scrubbers
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Sedentary Lifting up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying small items (files, manuals, binders).
Light Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
Medium Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
x Heavy Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighting up to 50 pounds.
Very Heavy Lifting objects in excess of 100 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing 50 pounds or more.