To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Torrington, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Dymax Corporation • Torrington, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Develops and maintains a cultural “Customer Intimacy” relationship with all customers of Dymax (internal and external) by providing prompt, accurate, and professional assistance.
- Answers customers inquires promptly and professionally
- Reviews customer contract requirements , follows documented work instructions (provided) for necessary information before processing, and contacts customer if needed
- Must be able to communicate with customers and Global company departments professionally and effectively, under the guidance of the Department Manager.
- Processes customers’ orders promptly and accurately by the end of day
- Proofs all order entry documents and forwards order information to appropriate departments
- Contacts customers promptly by phone and email on late shipments, back orders and order updates
- Multitask according to daily priorities
- Forwards order confirmations and tracking information to customers in a timely basis
- Quotes and pricing requests are handled in a timely manner according to procedure
- Creates export paperwork and forwards documents including shipment information to international customers
- Forwards MSDS and PDS as required by the customer
- Forwards literature requests to Sales Administration to be fulfilled.
- Maintains address books within JD Edwards data bases.
- Maintains equipment rental agreements and buyouts.
- In order to provide continuous daily customer coverage, ability to be flexible during work hour demands: 5:30 pm rotation, and flexible lunch hours
- Other duties as assigned to support the department
- High school Graduate, Associates Degree preferred
- Ability to do basic mathematical calculations.
- Multilingual (German, Spanish, Mandarin, Chinese) a plus.
- Excellent typing, proofing, grammar, spelling and organizational skills are critical.
- 3 or more years in a previous customer service experience in an office environment is preferred.
- Must be fluent in usage of Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with JDEdwards and CRM software.