To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH 43215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Columbus, OH
Posted 7 days ago
Accounting - Finance
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is currently working with a client in the Columbus, Ohio (OH) area seeking an experienced Senior Auditor.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee audit planning, field work, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to line and senior management
- Review automated audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department's methodology
- Responsible for the daily supervision of audit staff and responsible for the development of audit staff and the completion of performance evaluations
- Ensure that reviews are completed in compliance with the Corporate Audit Department and Institute of Internal Auditor standards
- BS degree (required)
- 5 plus years of audit experience in public accounting or internal audit
- Financial Service industry experience to include; Asset Management, Mutual Funds, Institutional Investment, Private Wealth Management, Custody, Treasury, Global Securities Services, Foreign Exchange, Securities Lending, Investment Manager Solutions, Capital Markets, Corporate, Trading, Derivatives, and Compliance
- Audit experience in public accounting or internal audit
- Professional audit certifications preferred (CPA or CIA is a plus)
- Demonstrated technical abilities in select areas (audit, accounting, regulatory, compliance, etc.)
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills
- Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new industry regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: FAEQG1674682
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.