About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit URL blocked - click to apply Find TD Bank on Facebook at URL blocked - click to apply and on Twitter at URL blocked - click to apply.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit URL blocked - click to apply
The Mortgage Loan Officer sells and originates residential mortgage loans to sales goals. Takes residential mortgage loan applications and offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans.
- Meets with Prospects identified directly as well as referred by realtors, developers, attorneys and other external and internal referral sources.
- Explains variety of mortgage products and services available and offers recommendations based on evaluation of individual prospect needs.
- Guides Customers through the mortgage application process. Explains information required and other aspects of the loan process to Customers.
- Ensures applications are completed accurately and contain required information and supporting documentation.
- Manages Customers’ expectations regarding processing times and closing dates.
- Sells and originates residential mortgage loans according to established policies and procedures and applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Generates referrals for mortgage sales opportunities and sales of other Company business line products.
- Develops plan to achieve sales goals with assistance from sales management.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
- 2‐4 Years of mortgage origination experience.
- Proven Sales ability.
- Developing knowledge of mortgage industry, products, lending practices and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintains the highest level of sales ability and negotiation skills.
- Self‐directed, ability to plan own activities to achieve sales goals.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- PC skills, including ability to learn mortgage origination and automated underwriting systems.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Cultivating Long Term Relationships
Identifying New Prospects