JOB TITLE: Cable Technician
• Data center experience is a plus
• Racking / stacking.
• Cable management / cable dressing.
• Network installations, Troubleshooting ( Cisco familiarity is a plus).
• Field site surveys.
• Fiber / copper (terminations / testing)
• This position will be responsible for all IT Critical Facilities activities and projects in the South Region and work closely with the South Region Sr. Engineer of IT Critical Facilities.
• Responsibilities will include installation, relocation, and removal or electronic equipment, manages technicians/contractors throughout the region. You will have to possess excellent organization & communication skills.
• You will have to assure that United's IT Critical Infrastructure standards document is followed have an understanding in Telecommunications Standards & practices.
• Must be well versed in all Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Visio, & Microsoft projects and possesses good team building skills and strong oral & written communication skills.
Please apply online or email [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Scom or Corestaff Services opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.