LaSalle Network is searching for a Human Resources Assistant to join forces with one of the largest law firms in the Midwest!
The Human Resources Assistant will have exposure to a true generalist scope of HR responsibility. This includes employee relations, benefits administration, onboarding, and maintaining employee records. The ideal candidate with have strong attention to detail because they will be pulling department specific and ad-hoc reports. Additionally, the Human Resources Assistant with serve as a first point of contact to employees across the organization, so we are looking for candidates who have a passion for helping others resolve all HR inquires. If you are looking to be apart of a goal oriented and growing environment than this position is for you!
Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities:
- Serve as the go to HR person for any general employee questions or employee relations issues
- Onboard employees and participate in exit interviews
- Coordinate complex activities including video conferences, travel, meetings and departmental activities.
- Assist with payroll and benefit administration and maintain employee records
- Adhere to any planning of company meetings
- Utilize Microsoft Office to design presentations, memos, charts etc.
Human Resources Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-year of HR experience or previous HR internship
- High attention to detail and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented, hard-working and demonstrates a positive yet driven mentality
If you are interested in the Human Resources Assistant position and meet the above requirements please apply today!
Recruiter, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: Human Resources Assistant , Human Resources , HR , HR assistant , administration , admin, hr coordinator , onboarding , offboarding , compliance , reporting , payroll , recruit , recruiting , recruitment , ADP , recruiting coordinator , HR specialist , human resources specialist , data entry , internship , payroll specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.