Kelly OCG is looking for an L3 Validation Technician to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Folsom, California. This is a long-term ongoing project and it comes with benefits and paid time off. Below is the job description and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to L3 Validation Technician and apply online.
L3 Validation Technician
Long-term ongoing project
Pay rate: $25/hr
- Must have some Python knowledge and Linux experience.
- Knowledge of test environments and understanding of failure analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of PC troubleshooting for both hardware and software issues.
- Able to setup systems (BIOS configurations, OS installations, and OS configurations).
- Basic setup and installation of debug utilities.
- Familiarity with Chipset, NVMe/SATA Bus Architecture.
- Knowledge of SSD products (SATA and NVMe).
- Complete Rack build-out (installation of PC’s, setting up KVMs, Raritan CIMs, PDUs, labeling and cable management).
- Knowledge of utilizing a Jira ticketing system for sightings and related work.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Issue Tracking Systems
Python (Programming Language)