To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hanover, PA 17331
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Manager
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Hanover, PA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supply Chain Management
Job Posting Title:
Supply Chain Manager
Position will be focused on coordinating local purchasing, production scheduling and asset maximization, and inventory/warehousing management. Acts as liaison to corporate planning teams, including co-manufacturing. Develops, implements, and maintains policies to assure the timely flow of materials within working capital guidelines. Provides oversight and data maintenance of inventory control systems used to track the status of purchase orders, inventory levels, and production requirements. Facilitates supplier quality and service improvement efforts specific to location.
This position will have multi-site management in both Hanover, Pa and Lancaster, PA.
This position reports to the Plant Manager. This position receives broad guidelines and sets priorities for self and staff.
- Drive TreeHouse Foods supply chain agenda with strategic customers.
- Serve as Supply Chain Liaison between TreeHouse Foods and strategic customers.
- Manages and facilitates the flow of information.
- Develops supply chain processes and systems.
- Manage inventories, requirements, contracts to ensure management functions receive information, requirement forecasts, and data.
- Manages the supplier performance tracking and provides key development assistance.
- Responsible for assorted buying duties as required.
- Analysis of unsalable variance and logistical deductions/nuisance fees.
- Provide leadership to pull together additional resources as required to address Supply Chain opportunities.
- Provide leadership and resolution to TreeHouse Foods and customers on Supply Chain issues.
- Perform periodic Supply Chain business reviews with customers.
- Support TreeHouse Foods sales teams
- Lead/facilitate demand planning activities associated with major events, transitions, new and discontinued items.
- Directs the Supply Chain functions of Planning, Scheduling, Procurement, Warehousing and Transportation.
- Is the primary plant contact for corporate OBD, working to coordinate new product logistics and trials.
- Works as a communication liaison between the plant, co-packers and corporate logistics, customer service, manufacturing platform, and related brand and business teams in proactively communicating and resolving service issues and/or meeting business and customer needs.
- Oversees the purchasing function in the areas of ingredients, packaging and commodities by assuring continuous supply and optimizing procurement to minimize total costs.
- Oversees inventory of ingredients, packaging and commodities, managing risk of obsolescence versus supply shortage.
- Directs all distribution and logistics activities at the plant and dedicated off-site warehouses including managing labor costs and productivity, inventory levels and accuracy, and stocking strategies. Maintain controls and procedures to ensure optimum use of warehouse locator system to maintain order accuracy and timeliness.
- Works with plant operations to identify opportunities to improve production cycles in order to reduce working capital while also maintaining or lowering total net landed costs.
- Oversees the traffic function and take appropriate action to ensure that carriers meet Company requirements.
- Prepares budgets and control costs within established standards.
- Supports annual planning process for designated brands/plants.
- Follows and enforces standards for food safety and food quality production reflected in SQF.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business, or related area. Master's degree preferred.
- Five- ten years supply chain, distribution management, planning or inventory control, or procurement experience in the food or grocery industry.
- Leading 3-5 yr capacity planning process for designated plants/brands.
- Experience in lead role in the testing and implementation of systems and process improvements.
- SAP experience required.
- Proven leadership managing a supply planning team
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret procedures.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have strong PC skills with the ability to work with various applications and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical information in mathematical and/or narrative form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and follow through on projects and jobs
- Sound working knowledge of floor operations and corresponding systems
- Requires being available to respond to emergency situations as they arise
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.