Are you an experienced RN Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
The CDI and UM Specialist will facilitate and obtain appropriate physician documentation for any clinical conditions or procedures to support the appropriate severity of illness, expected risk of mortality, and complexity of care of the patient. The individual will exhibit a sufficient knowledge of clinical documentation requirements, DRG assignment, and clinical conditions or procedures. Individual will educate members of the patient care team regarding documentation guidelines, including attending physicians, allied health practitioners, nursing, and care management.
- Must be an RN with an active license in ND
- 3+ yrs MED/SURG Exp (Plus if it is/was in ICU / have bedside exp)
- JATA/CDMP (software they utilize) guide integration. Review CMI gaps at the service line level with granularity of physicians and ICD-10 codes.
- Must have experience handling 20 - 24 chart reviews a/day (follow up)
- Must have strong experience communicating with Physicians
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Email blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.