To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA
- Thomas Mueller
- Phone: 9163803707
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Stockton, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you interested in a fast paced Field Engineer Position in the Utility industry?
I have an immediate need for 3 Field Engineers for a subcontractor of PG&E responsible for managing their power pole replacement and repair program. This is an office position even though the title is Field Engineer.
**If you are interested in this position, please send me your resume **
- Long term position
- Pay $85k - 95k/year
- Manage cradle to grave projects at a time for replacement of power poles
- Secure permitting, get everything set for construction
- Handle financials, ensure work is performed at or under budget, prepare billing
- Each project has about a 4 week turn start to finish
- Each project takes one day. Expectation is the management of roughly 15 projects per week
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management highly preferred
- 1.5+ years experience in utility or related construction/solar industries
- Must have recent experience as a high level construction coordinator, field engineer, or PM/Assistant Project Manager.
- Company Laptop, phone
- Working for a rapidly growing company
- Long term stability with room for growth
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.