To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Nicole Anusim
- Phone: 215 253 7669
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Frank Recruitment Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Want to work for a company has been named as one The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?
If you are Ambitious, dedicated, and money hungry then you should be a part of this growing company.
Frank Recruitment Group is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the world. Due to our exciting investment from Texas Portfolio Group, we recently opened our Dallas office and are looking to expand the team!
This is a sales role with a difference - as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for connecting employers with the best candidates. This is a phone-based role and your day-to-day activities will include:
- Cold calling businesses to generate leads and business
- Advertising job postings and managing applications
- Sourcing and headhunting candidates to fill live roles
- Telephone interviewing candidates
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels
What you need:
- Ambition and a strong work ethic to go that extra mile
- Competitive nature
- Work hard play hard attitude
What we offer:
- Starting base salary of $32,500 - increasing to $35,000 once you have secured your first 3 placements
- Uncapped commission
- Industry-leading training and fast progression
- Competitive, fast paced and energetic culture
- Sociable, Lively, "work hard/play hard" atmosphere
- Exclusive 5* international trips for the top billers in the business
- Monthly company events
- International opportunities for travel and work
- Fine Dining for top performers
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 19 PTO days - increasing to 29 PTO days after 1 years' service!
Apply now or contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are currently unable to make contact with all candidates. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful at this time.