The Administrative Assistant position will be heavy on mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so if you love those tasks, this might be the job for you! Robert Half is seeking Administrative Assistant candidates who are results-oriented, to perform various administrative and office support duties for a company in the Education industry. The most successful candidates for this Administrative Assistant position will be deeply passionate about growing their careers. If you're looking for a short-term contract / temporary to hire position, consider this Administrative Assistant opening in the Orangeburg, South Carolina area.
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Foundational knowledge in Administrative Assistance
- Communication experience highly desired
- Command of Phone Etiquette
- Customer service experience desired
- Deep understanding of Multi Task
Are you a passionate self-starter looking to grow within a dynamic company and thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! This position will be staffed by the end of the week. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant
for more information.