Update: Increased earning potential for onsite employees up to $15.95/hour* + $500 New Hire bonus!
Part Time Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) at Maximus make an impact every day by providing customer care to millions of Americans who need to maneuver through complex healthcare plans. During these uncertain times, we ensure that every caller is treated like family and that we are truly able to give the best assistance possible. Our agents deliver this vital information to callers via phone, web chat or written correspondence. To prepare you for this role, Maximus provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
Please note this job posting is for upcoming training classes; targeted start date is discussed with recruiter. We hire all positions as temporary employment that can become regular employment based on employee performance and client need.
Pay and Benefits:
- Earning potential up to $15.95/hr*through our ramp season
- Bilingual earning potential up to $17.25/hr*
- Health and wellness benefit add on = $4.54/hr
- NEW -$500 New Hire Bonus! *
- Potential bonuses for excellent work and referrals
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- Supportive work environment
- Many opportunities for promotion and career advancement into global company
- No cold calling, sales, or collection calls!
*Rate cited includes base pay + new $3/ hourly onsite bonus. Terms and conditions apply.
*Eligibility requirements apply.
- Provide responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner, using pre-scripted responses
- Follow policies and standard operating procedures such as filling out timesheets, adhering to privacy rules and responding to numerous phone inquiries.
- Utilize standard technology such as telephone, e-mail, and web browser to perform job duties.
- Assist caller(s) with filling out online applications and submitting electronically to plan provider for processing.
- Complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries such as clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read to the caller
- Refer calls as required to CSR Lead
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of client regulations and policies
- Report problems that occur via the online system so they can be addressed by the appropriate parties
- Respond to telephone inquiries within staffing and time parameters
- Working special holidays and/or overtime may be required
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- All personnel will be required by contract to undergo program update training as the program changes
Education and Experience Requirements
Education and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum six (6) months customer service experience required
- Must be able to speak and read English and Spanish fluently
- Ability to work within established turnaround times
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People®, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with MAXIMUS through one of our dynamic customer service centers.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.