To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Technician I, 2nd shift
Apex Systems • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems is looking for a Manufacturing Technician in San Diego, CA.
- Provide manufacturing assembly and testing support as part of a multi-disciplinary product development team responsible for the design and assembly of integrated systems for genetic analysis, with a focus on development of disposable devices and consumables.
- Assemble complex disposable devices (plastics joining, adhesives dispensing, precision assembly work, some use of automated equipment).
- Assist in the execution of experimental plans using statistical design of experiments.
- Use precision measurement equipment to monitor part quality.
- Assist in troubleshooting product assembly process using yield analysis, and statistical process controls.
- Organize and communicate results of activities to the rest of the team using MS Word, MS Powerpoint, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of experience within an R&D or product manufacturing group required
- Experience with products containing miniature/micro-fluidics and chemistry/assay components is advantageous.
- Experience with using automated fluid dispensing equipment would be advantageous.
- HS Diploma with 1 year of experience within an R&D or product manufacturing group required
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178